LIFE IN YELLOW

Friday, July 05, 2002

Don't Blow Your Fingers Off


Well, the fourth of July was nice. The band we went to see, Tuxedo Junction, was much better than I had expected. Nice sound quality, and they laid out a portable dance floor that was nice and slick. Unfortunately the small space was overrun by active children, leaving little to no room for those who actually knew how to dance. By the end of the night there was floor space, but I spent the entire last set in line to use the bathroom, and got out right at the end of the last song.


Fireworks were nothing spectacular, and the cuddling could have been better. I'm sure Red was concerned with him image, as there was another girl with us who goes to his same church. As I don't attend the same church they do I'd make him look bad if it got out that we were dating. Red is probably one of the most image concerned people I know.


Well, plans are for capture the flag tonight. I know Yellow will be there, and I remember inviting Blue last Monday or so, but I don't know if he'll be interested or remember. It's ok by me if he doesn't come . . . all the more attention I can focus on Yellow. And, seeing as it's not Saturday and we won't have to wake up early for church, perhaps I can manage some post-activity activity with him. We'll see. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home