LIFE IN YELLOW

Wednesday, July 10, 2002

Lightning Storms

Oops, I thought I had updated since my fourth report. Sorry. I had a wonderfully fabulous Yellow weekend. Saturday, I played a five hour game of Risk in the park. It was great flirting fun, and it ended up with me winning by taking yellow down. (There were three other players...) After Risk we went to see MIB II, and Tommy Lee Jones is still fantastic! After that I turned down shooting off fireworks with my roomate and her boyfriend for one on one cuddle time with Yellow. Both happily and curiously unfortunately I had decided last Monday that I would not kiss him, given the opportunity. I had plenty of opportunities and, for the first time in making this kind of decision, I stuck to it! I amaze myself!

Then, Sunday was also great. After church (Yellow attends my same church) we went for a walk and read and took a nap in the park. We then had dinner, and talked some, and then went back for prayer. Yellow told me that he was gonna have to put a stop to hanging out with me so much because I was too addicting. (How's that for a twisted compliment.) His long-distance-relationship girl comes back from Montana on Friday. The biggest problem is that I know this girl and I really like her, so I'm just gonna have to agree with him. He also said he had to try to figure out why a girl like me came into his life. He said it was like the current weather situation, there was a cold front and a hot front coming at the same time. Was this ever a prediction! A HUGE lightning storm hit that night. So this may be close to the end of the real fun with Yellow, but who knows. Girls always seem to get in the way of my friendships [with guys], but I think I'm going to at least attempt to maintain a friendship with him.

Better post. Red just pulled in the driveway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home