LIFE IN YELLOW

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The Farmer

Well, I'm calling him farmer... he lives and grew up on a farm. Oldest of 8 total kids, four near his age, and four newly adopted little sprites. (8, 5, 4, and 2.)

Currently for work he buys cars, fixes them up and sells them. He's decided to get a real job and move into the city soon, though.

He does not wear cowboy boots. He's a lot like Idaho-white in several ways, but he's definetly a yellow. (He even took the test last weekend.)

I like 'im. 'E likes me.

He's lived in Australia, France, and Germany... just because he could. Why visit when you can just move there?

Raised Catholic. Isn't now. He says when things must go beyond individuals into "organization" form, they often forget their original intention and become more about the survival of the organization. It's why, he says, he is no longer a member of the Sierra Club (plus a few of their policies he disagrees with).

We watched a documentary about politics and economics in Argentina, and a Co-op movement that is growing there. He liked it, and I pointed out to him it was all about the survival of an organization. He saw my point.

Yes, I like him. He's good fun. A dancer. He wears jeans and t-shirt on usual days, but I usually see him dressed up (slightly) for dancing. He wore "gumby pants" for dancing the other day. They were really cool. He knows how to sew.

1 Comments:

  • he sews? I like him. Enjoy yourself... have fun... keep your head about you as usual.
    -ric

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home