LIFE IN YELLOW

Monday, March 14, 2005

All Together Now

So having most of my crushes together at the same events in one weekend helped me clarify something. I most definetly like the Yellow Farmer. It's time for the feast to settle down to one entree... and this time it's... something sweet and fun - like peaches. Although the other choices were fun too -

He's cute. And says nice things to me. And fun. And not needy for attention. Just fun.

So we'll see what happens, but I really think this could turn into something, and I kinda want it to.

This may put a slight damper in my plans for my worst prom date to come out and make it up to me... but probably not. It will, however, make me not so interested in hanging out with the guy I gave my phone number to on Saturday at my friend's birthday party.

Ok, back to work. Grind grind grind.

2 Comments:

  • Inever met a farmer who wasn't a good guy.

    By Blogger brohammas, at 1:23 PM  

  • Farmer's make me nervous for some reason - does he wear cowboy boots?
    Sas

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home