LIFE IN YELLOW

Friday, July 09, 2004

What if What is

Love has been on my mind.
As a question.
Not what if-
but what IS
LOVE.

I remember how I first loved.
the boy of games and beauty
quiet, patient, persistence
commitment.
I still do-

I'm sorry for you
Love.

I wonder how I could have loved
the boy with timing.
loud, temper, fleeting
unreal.
A lesson learned.

I'm sorry for you
Love.

In awe I see one Loved.
the boy of soul and truth
everything as at first
and more.
And questioning my deepest desires,
I revere,

and wish you well,
Love.

I linger on a missed Love.
the boy of fear and tears
laughter, music, hope-
lost hope-
A lesson taught.

I wanted to BE
Loved.

Love has been on my mind.
Not what if, but what is.

2 Comments:

  • *sigh* So true.
    -Sas

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:36 PM  

  • You've gotsa let me see some more of your
    ponderings and musings (and possibly steal some)
    I'm quite impressed, would love to try and create a song or something.
    UtahBandBoy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home