LIFE IN YELLOW

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Do I Miss Him?

Yes - but not in that longing my heart is going to dissolve without him way. I think I'm too independent to get that feeling. In this area, I think I inherited my mother's way of dealing. My dad turns to mush. Porridge. Yogurt.

I really miss Derek's sense of humor. Not that it's so much above anyone else's, but because it was so exactly like mine. Others have had very compatible humor styles - but Derek has MY style.

I also miss his complimenting style, which he grew in and adapted from my style of giving and accepting compliments.

He was a perfect equal match when it came to playing games as well. Neither of us sore winners or losers, but we will be totally competitive and try to win. Every game we played seemed to be a neck and neck equal match.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home