LIFE IN YELLOW

Friday, July 09, 2004

I hadn't expected this

I don't know what I did expect, but not this. I don't know, I guess I thought I was totally over Idaho White or something. But seeing him... everything suddenly feels just like it did when I was here, well kind of. There is this awkward unnatural feeling of not snuggling with him or holding his hand or whatever. I'm pretty sure he's seeing someone right now anyway... I haven't gotten further details from that since they first got together.

Everything is the same as it was, minus everything physical.

At the same time, nothing I felt when I was away from him has changed either. I still know that we're taking different paths in lives and that it wouldn't work out between us. But I REALLY enjoy being with him. This reminds me of the poem I wrote the other day - (I'm writing from Idaho Whites computer right now... I wonder if I can sneak off safely... here goes risk!) -

1 Comments:

  • The one he's been seeing let me read his (basically) goodbye letter to her on Tuesday... I should've thought to tell you while you were here, but I wasn't sure whether you wanted to discuss that or not. Maybe your goodbye today wasn't a permanent one. Maybe he'll find himself and find that he's missing you. He still talks about you.

    -I.D.

    p.s. I was so happy to see you! Good luck and HAVE FUN!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home