LIFE IN YELLOW

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Going Home

I had Dad give me a Father's Blessing last Sunday. Our entire family used to get them at the beginning of each school year. Now there is no school year for me, and I hardly see Dad. But, as I'm here visiting parents now, and will be starting a new job in a new city - I figured it was a great time.

Balanced between the words in the blessing he gave me about finding a mate who will see the beauty in me (Did I ever post that poem on here?), the last blessing I received before I began my job hunt which said what I'll be doing (for my new job) will be secondary to where I will be, and my overall feeling of complete calm - seriously no worries (just wonders) - I think I'm getting ever closer to finding a good companion.

I've moved a lot lately. Every move has felt great and exciting and right. But this time, for the first time, I feel like I'm headed home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home