LIFE IN YELLOW

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Quick Recap

Derek called me. Chudak is sick. :( He still hasn't sent me the pictures from my Phinal days of Philly. Man he's a good guy. I hope he figures it out - girl-wise.

Seeing Idaho White was great, and I do still love him, but I'm still totally fine not being with him. It's back to priorities again. We did both say that there wasn't any reason there's not a possibility that we could get together again in the future. He has been learning good things about himself through the girl he's been seeing lately. It's weird, but I am so happy about him dating other people. He needs to experience more people. He still gets so caught up in the idea that everyone is going to react to things the way his first girlfriend did. It's so good for him to learn to deal with different people.

Idaho Blue was so happy to see me. He called me last night. Good for him. I still care for him and all, but I'm getting impatient. He still hasn't grown up and I don't think he ever will. I feel like a Pirate saying that (Peter-Pan esque) but some people! If he would just finish school, get a job, and get out of dodge - but he's still a good guy, and a good friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home