LIFE IN YELLOW

Thursday, July 22, 2004

May-BE, just mayBe

I love how the reader of "The Grinch" puts the emphasis on Be.
We'll see if my date happens this weekend.  I would have been playing phone tag earlier in the week, but I hadn't realized my cell phone's voice mail needed to be set up first.  So Blue (most likely) Boy in Portland and I played our first round of phone tag yesterday.  He called, I called, but let him know the next time he could reach me.  (Today after 6.)

If not, I have been invited to go on a hike this Saturday.  'Tis Good.

4 Comments:

  • cell phone? CELL PHONE?? when did THAT happen?

    -I.D.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:23 AM  

  • she used to have a cute cellphoneonce upon a time, but then I heard that she traded it for some magic beans... I guess the beans didn't work out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:12 PM  

  • Perhaps they grew into a magical cell phone bearing tree. It blossoms with headsets and vines out in power cords...

    -I.D.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 AM  

  • no, I don't think so... now that's just crazy talk.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home