LIFE IN YELLOW

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Color Code Online - Free!

So my cousin decides she needs to set me up. "Oh, there's this online singles thing - you can look up my friend."
I do LDS link up, a networking thing, but a dating (meat market) service is a little beyond what I'm interested in right now.

Anyway, you have to sign up to browse, so I do under her pressure. We find the guy. 45yrs. old is above my dating range - and no, dear cousin, he really isn't cute AT ALL. Can I tell her this? No. So I just stare at her blankly and shrug.

BUT! As part of your profile, you take the color code personality test! It's the real one too! And yes, even according to it, I'm still *very* yellow. I'm more Red then I thought I was, though.
The service is http://www.ldsmingle.com
If you're curious about the color code, here's the only place I've found it free online.

4 Comments:

  • http://www.hawaiianshells.net/thecolorcode.html also has the color code for free--no membership required!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:58 PM  

  • I'm 39% white, 34% blue. I guess that's why this household gets along so well. I'll bet that not only is Idaho White (obviously) white, but his cousin is, too! We're all so willing to be laid back and peaceful and non-judgemental that we can all have our happy little nonmotivated lives comingle... :)

    Idaho Divorcée

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:40 PM  

  • I don't think nonmotivated is a real word.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:35 PM  

  • Aye, that is a free test, but it is not official, and does not generate percentages for you.

    By Blogger Amberlynn, at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home