LIFE IN YELLOW

Friday, February 13, 2004

I just found out why I haven't heard from him all week... and he's totally forgiven. He's been fighting some inneficient beurocracies to further is way along his career path, and just lost a frustratingly stupid battle. He's been keeping himself occupied to redirect those frustrations.

He received a Valentine's Day care package from his mother, complete with those sugar cookies he raves about, so I'm not going to make him cookies anymore. I did, however, get some good backpacking food to give him.

I decided to revert back to my usual mode and just not care about if we're "something" or not. I'm going to live in the moment, and not attach myself until he is the one doing the attaching. I think that will fix all previous problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home