LIFE IN YELLOW

Monday, February 09, 2004

The Blog that would have been posted Saturday Night

I had so much fun today! I went to Washington DC with Derek. We met his sister at the American History Museum, and spent time wandering around various museums at the Smithsonian. Actually, museuming was interesting in itself, but not socially. There wasn't much interaction between any of us. Hmmm, actually now that I think of it, that part was kind of akward. But the rest was great. Derek was cute and fun and totally not shy at all. He held my hand in public, and cuddled with me on the Metro and everything. When we got home, we watched a movie and just had a great old time. Even the goodnight kiss was good. Quick and simple, but definetly his best yet. Giddy Giddy Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home