LIFE IN YELLOW

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Something must be done. I've been with Derek three times since our first kiss, and he always gets just as nervous when its time for a goodbye kiss.

I want to get him over this nervousness, but at the same time I want him to know that he's more important to me than his ability to kiss. I don't want him to get so wrapped up in being nervous about kissing that it affects other things, you know? How to handle this... Hmmm...

On the really bright side, I talked with Idaho White, and things couldn't be better. We're exactly on the same page of not really wanting to totally let go of eachother, but not really seeing our relationship turning into any kind of life long commitment. So it's totally ok if we seriously pursue other people, but we will still be friends and there to support eachother.

Whenever I tell someone about a breakup and use the words "we'll stay friends" they say Yeah Right. But so far, it's always happened. Most of my best friends are ex-boyfriends. Once I've truly loved someone, the Care for them doesn't go away, just the nature of my love and commitment. So, Idaho-White and I WILL remain good friends, and both of us are happy about things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home