LIFE IN YELLOW

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Derrek called me this morning. Wahoo! I keep breaking into a huge grin every time I think about him, something he's said, or anything related to anything to do with him.

I think I may get to spend Friday with him in addition to Saturday now. I mentioned teaching him how to dance, and he's actually up for it. He's either open-minded about doing things (bonus) or he'll do things just to spend time with me (also bonus).

He teases me about where I work, and calls it a "compound" because I live here, and there are bunk houses. (They run a summer camp here.) He said this morning that he looked it up online, and said the facade of us being an art camp even holds up there. He looked up my work online! I never even gave him the address. Somebody's thinking about me... I'm smiling.

On a different note... upon further reflection I decided that Venesuela was definetly a yellow, and not a yellow/blue. Intamacy was just his source for fun, and not a motivator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home