LIFE IN YELLOW

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I had already bought some sugar cookie dough to make Derek some Christmas Tree shaped cookies for Valentine's day. I'm sure they won't be the same as his real favorites that his mother makes (if it weren't for the wierdenss last Sunday, I probably would have called her to get her recipe) but the thought will be fun.

I also bought a package of sugar to give him. Both of us really like smoothie's, but he has it stuck in his mind that a good smoothie needs sugar. I've never actually made a good smoothie for him, 'cause he doesn't have the ingredients I would work with, but I've learned that all he needs to be happy are "sugar and a blender." Personally, I think sugar is probably the last thing you ever need in a smoothie... so that's why I'm giving him sugar. I like him for who he is, it says.

I also saw a little M&M man with a construction hat on. Fitting for Derek the Engineer. So I had to get that on impulse too. I almost bought him a card, but decided to attempt painting one instead.

Valentine's Day is going to be Friday for us, since I have to work ALL DAY (literally) Saturday. I'm excited for Friday, but mostly nervous now. Maybe I should really branch out and work on meeting other guys. I'm also actually starting to miss Mr. White in Idaho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home