LIFE IN YELLOW

Sunday, April 24, 2005

He Loves Me

I didn't want this blog to become about my questions about the church, or my part in it, or anything like that. It's supposed to stay all fun and silly about what a wonderfully exciting dating life I have… I don't think this is ego, it's just true. It IS fund and exciting.

But now, I once again have a boyfriend who loves me, and is not LDS, so my church questioning ends up central to the relationship.

And then, there's the fact that this isn't 100% anonymous. Yes, I don't use names, but most of my readers (at least those who comment) actually DO know who I am. Even further, most of you are family.

Being Yellow, I can do some pretty risky things - like allowing my family to read my dating diary. It's so much more fun to keep the up-to-date knowledge happening instead of having to recount it every phone call.

Then, things get to this juncture - do I keep totally honest and entertain strangers, or do I live cautiously and selectively choose what I allow my family to know…?

Well. All I will say today is I know my Yellow Farmer loves me, and that's nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home