LIFE IN YELLOW

Friday, April 08, 2005

Life is [a] Play

So I thought I had written about this on here, but I guess it was one of those several times where I hit send, and the computer screen says "Cannot Find Server" and since I forgot to save the text, it's lost. I've hardly written anything of substance lately… oh well.

My roommate and I were taking a gorgeous Sunday late evening walk in the Portland rain, and she told me about her first kiss with the boy she still can't get over. We both decided it should be in a movie. Don't you sometimes get the feeling like snapshots of your life could easily be a movie or a play. I often think of my experiences in terms of a romantic comedy.

The next day, I got an email from some students asking if they could use parts of this blog in a play they're writing. Wahoo! I can't wait to see what they do with it. It will probably be in a completely different setting and context than from what I experienced, but that's part of the adventure.

Thank you random readers!
-Yellow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home