LIFE IN YELLOW

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Jumping the Gun

So today I was in downtown Portland at a Press conference for work. Walking back to the office I saw a guy that looked just like the guy who had written me saying "I'll have to take you out when you get here." He was walking hand in hand with a gorgeous girl.
This is the story as I imagine it:
It's just like that Utah ask to the dance thing, where you ask/get asked a month to early, and then during that month meet someone you totally like, and by the time the dance comes around you're just not interested.

See, he totally dropped contact the minute I got here. He probably remembers that he had mentioned taking me out, and is now so embarrassed about it that he's just avoiding talking to me.

It's too bad. It would have been good to have an LDS friend.

3 Comments:

  • You've got's to be the most outgoing shy person I know. You'll be fine.

    We'll just pretend that the guy you saw wasn't the guy who asked you out, because your guy is obviously lying somewhere in a hospital bed with amnesia and that's why he dropped contact... serious head trama.

    - Not-so Outgoing Shy Person

    P.S. I like the love poems.. you've always been silly and sappy. I'm glad you're being creative with it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:53 AM  

  • I agree- massive head trauma. You're way too awesome to be ditched, Yellow.

    -I.D.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 AM  

  • Your other fan club in UT totally agrees with all of the above! Sas-some-more

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home